Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness, by Lifestraw
Have fresh, safe drinking water no matter where you roam.
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no camping kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches